Your download link and product key(s) for Windows 7 Home Premium Full Version OEM 32/64-bit will arrive to your email address within minutes of your order, whether it is during business hours, evenings, or on the weekends.
Classic Windows Experience
Windows 7 is the perfect choice if you are looking for the familiar Windows experience. Windows 7 has all the features you are used to like the classic start bar, desktop, and file manager. Plus great new features like the ability to pin any program to the taskbar and also share files, photos, video and music across multiple PCs at home by creating a home network.
No New Hardware Needed
Windows 7 has minimal system requirements that make it easy to install on your current computer. If your computer is running Windows Vista than you can easily install Windows 7.
Windows 7 Home Premium vs Professional vs Ultimate, Which Windows Is Right For You?
Windows 7 Home Premium has an updated look but all the functionality you are used to with XP and Vista. Windows 7 Home Premium supports up to 16GB of RAM, allows you to backup and restore your files locally, and has the great looking Windows Aero theme. A great choice for your PC at home.
Windows 7 Professional includes all the features of Windows 7 Home Premium plus Domain Join, support for up to 192GB of RAM (64bit version only), Presentation Mode for projectors, file system encryption, Remote Desktop Host, and the ability to backup your files to a network. An ideal choice If you are running a small to medium sized business or if you are looking for advanced security.
Windows 7 Ultimate includes all the features of Windows 7 Home Premium and Professional plus Bitlocker, Applocker, and Multilingual User Interface Pack. Perfect for a medium sized up to Enterprise level business.
Additional Important Information
To install Windows 7 Home Premium OEM you will need to do a CLEAN INSTALL. If you do not want to do a clean install Windows 7 Retail is a better choice.
- A clean install requires formatting your hard drive during the installation process (you will loose all data on your hard drive).
- You cannot upgrade from an older operating system. However you can create a partition on your hard drive to back up your files and programs.
- You will also need to create installation media with either a DVD or USB drive. Directions on how to do a clean install and create installation media will be sent with your order.
- Windows 7 OEM can only be installed once on one computer.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Internet access